On Wednesday, a patient came in and used the bathroom. Then it flooded. Noah's ark kind of flooding.
On Wednesday, I was visiting a website about Corfu and what one should see if one were to visit there. I know, you're asking "why would anyone want to visit Corfu?" All I can say is "don't try to find out!" My computer was hit with a massive virus that was so lethal that my computer needed the doctor to make a house-call to fix it. My desktop was filled with pop-ups like hit the mole to go to a fun page or Netflix try us you'll like us or Redneck Politics. I was going to take a picture of it to show you. It was crazy! Eye-poppin' crazy.
So today, the plumber came. And the computer guy came. I'd call the computer guy a geek but he didn't look like one and he was very friendly. I wonder if he would have been less friendly if he didn't work for Friendly Computers Mobile Computer Services.
I spent the whole morning doing nothing (because that's what I do at work) since I couldn't use the computer. Otherwise, I could have been reading blogs or emailing or posting or IMing. Those are the real things I do at work. So instead, I spent the whole morning wishing I could take a nap.
Eventually, the toilet got fixed. Eventually the computer got mostly fixed. We have to uninstall every program and then reinstall it but we can't find the CD for the dental program so until we do, it's best to just keep limping along. Otherwise, we might lose track of the
Don't you wish your day was as exciting as mine? I'll trade you places.
1 comment:
Wow! That stinks big time! Literally!! I wondered why I hadn't seen you lately on IM!
Post a Comment