Daddy made a marvelous dinner for Sunday. It was so tasty. It's meals like this that I'm glad my son loves to cook. Not only do I almost never have to be in the kitchen when he's around, but what he concocts is jaw-dropping tasty. He calls himself a food-snob, or maybe that's my daughter-in-law's label for him. In either case, I don't care so long as he keeps making the stuff he makes. Oh-so-good.
Danny came over to partake (he's no fool). I'd like to think he came over because he wanted to see me once more before I left to go back home, but it was probably just for the meat and potatoes. That's okay. Deep down, I know he loves me. Don't you, Danny! Danny?
Here's Danny showing the girls the movie you're about to see. They love to see themselves on the camera. Gone are the days of taking the picture, hoping it turns out, taking it to the store for developing, waiting a week and then seeing the picture!
I need to learn to keep my mouth shut when I'm taping. Ugh. Is there anyone out there that doesn't cringe at the sound of their voice recorded?
1 comment:
Could you cut it about 3 seconds earlier so the world won't see my kids beating on each other? Nora was watching it in the other room and I kept looking for the phone (it keeps ringing on the movie and Nora keeps watching it over and over....)
Post a Comment