Pin It!

Monday, May 26, 2008

Foiled Again

I have to thank my friend Leslie for the idea for this post. Thanks Leslie!
Because today is Memorial Day and some one of you might be firing up the barbeque, and maybe aluminum foil might be part of that plan...
Have you ever tried to pull out a length of foil only to have the roll jump out of the box? How about plastic wrap? That's the worst. Now, I know that most of you who read the one person that reads this blog is very very observant, and very very intelligent, so you probably already know what I'm about to tell you.
Right there on the end of the box is a tab to lock the roll in place. How long has this little locking tab been lurking there unobserved?
I did learn a long time ago to turn my box of foil or p.wrap on its side so the lid doesn't jump up and get squashed in the drawer as I'm trying to close it. But this whole locking tab thing was a new revelation to me, and I didn't even find it for myself, I had to have a friend tell me about it. Sheesh.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: