After the movie, we went to Spaghetti Mama's because it was next to the theater. The funny part of the story is that on Thursday night I was craving stir-fry but we didn't eat it because we were supposed to eat Chinese food after the movie on Friday. Instead, I made spaghetti. I finished the leftovers for lunch on Friday. Friday's dinner then turned out to be more spaghetti. With leftovers again. I think I've had enough spaghetti to last me for awhile now. Here's a picture showing the table owner. I'm pretty sure Larry owns the entire city, but he's keeping it a secret, not very successfully.
Speaking of Larry, I was glad for two things last night. First, that the Jazz lost because we all know that even if they had won, they'd have only lost in L.A. on the next game. Second, that they lost by a small point spread because I didn't want a blow-out score against the Jazz. My only question is why did they wait so long to start playing? You can't wait until the fourth quarter to show up and expect things to go all your way! Anyway, back to my story...
Here's our table-mates.
It's a good thing we didn't go to Red Lobster for dinner last night...
They may have mistaken me for the main course! I didn't think I was getting that much sun yesterday, but evidently I did (except for my white neck)! And what's with my shirt? I look like I weigh 400 pounds! Too much spaghetti I guess.
3 comments:
How did you get sunburned working in your sewing room all day?
Lar
Hey! That was my question!!!
Didn't we recently have a conversation about the Jazz and decide that they were indeed "your team"? How can you be glad they lost? That's sacrilege. Or at least, heresy.
Post a Comment