Pin It!

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Saturday Evening's Adventures - Second Try

(I'm trying to fix the glitches, so I hope I can do it without too many changes. However, some of the text was accidentally deleted and I'm trying to remember what I said while trying to fix the videos that didn't post. Here's my best shot.)

After we got home from water spouting and ice cream eating, the girls played in the backyard while Daddy made hamburgers. I forgot to report that after cooking class and before water spouts, Nora and I went to Target and she picked out this jumprope. I should have taken a video of her "jumping" the rope, but that would have been the smart thing to do. I've never been accused of being smart. Ask my dad. Nickname? Dum-dum kid. Or maybe Dumb-Dumb Kid. Not sure which he was saying. Don't think it matters anyway. I digress. Nora tried to tie the rope to her slide so I helped her tie it tighter. I learned afterwards that Daddy's rule is that there is only sliding down the slide, no walking up the slide. Oops. Nana didn't know.



This next video is a re-enactment. When I went outside, Sara saw me and she said "Hi. I love you." and then she blew me kisses. Heart melting! I didn't have the camera rolling, so I had to prompt her to do it again. It was way cuter the first time impromptu, but it's still sweet second time around.



Afterwards, Nora got busy with her sidewalk paints and ended up painting everything in sight that wasn't nailed down, including her sister's hair. Oh, wait, she painted a few things that were nailed down too. You can visit Nora's blog to view the video of the bath-out-of-doors!

(Okay...the videos show up on my preview, so hopefully they'll stay there after I publish the post. Holding breath, fingers crossed...)

2 comments:

Laura Read said...

I see no videos or jump rope

Ren said...

Sara is so cute in that video! It's hard to believe she's only two months older than Caleb. Maybe in two months Caleb will be able to say "I love you."

Or maybe I should just start telling myself she's really six months older than Caleb. Yeah, six months sounds good.