Today I am absolutely locking myself in the sewing room to try to figure out my new grandson's blessing outfit. If I can't figure it out, I'm staying in there anyway and I will cut out and start sewing a quilt. I have 3 sitting on the back burner waiting for me. But I HAVE to figure it out because we've cut up Laura's wedding dress to make it, so it must be made! Later today, we're going to see the movie "Prince Caspian".
If I never post again, it's because my brain exploded trying to understand the cryptic language of the sewing instructions.
Oh, the chickie making Sara's name for the brag board called this morning. Evidently she took this week's bundle of names to Quilted Bear and when she got home, she found Sara's name still on her desk. Evidently she can only make one trip in per week, so she said she'd mail it to me. I hope it doesn't bend or get lost in the process. I can't keep referring to Sara as Star Girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment