Pin It!

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Nothing Worked

I was going to take a movie clip of the announcement of the winner of American Idol. I got the camera out and pushed the button to turn it on. It didn't turn on. Dead battery. So I decided to just take a picture of the TV when they announced the winner. I switched the button to turn it on. It didn't turn on. Dead battery. What are the odds of both cameras being dead on the same day?
Then I realized, that if you wanted to know who the winner was, you'd already know, and if you didn't already know, you didn't care anyway.
I've been in a funk since they announced the winner. I've decided that next year I'm not going to care. I'm not going to get sucked in. I'm not going to vote multiple times. But I'll probably still watch.

1 comment:

LynnEl Springer said...

I think Archuleta will still make it big on his own - and he will be an American Idol someday when he grows up just a bit. David Cook was definitely more of an American Idol I thought. He was just more grown up and ready for the part than David Archuleta, although I was hoping he would win too! I think they will both do well.