We've finished one more guest bedroom. The picture looks blurry. Ergh. I've got to get my camera fixed.
This next room is halfway finished. It's the room with the new shelf and bears just outside of it. The paper is up, but the top part still needs to be pained. So when that happens, I'll post a new picture. This is how it used to look.
Here's half-way done. The wallpaper pattern and color are hard to see, but it's a red/green plaid, which matches the quilt very well.Close-up of the paper.
I need constant reminding, so this is on the kitchen ledge. I think I'll adopt it as my new motto.
This is on the side wall in the kitchen.
This is between the stove-top and the microwave. It has a double meaning. "They" say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. So the saying on the board goes for my house in general, and the placement of it is specific.
It's either that or I just thought the colors went well next to the cabinets and that was the spot that needed a little sumpin'. I got this at The Quilted Bear. I put a few more above the cupboards. They say, Hugs, Kisses, Family, Pray.
The next thing I'm going to work on is my collage wall. But before I can work on that, I have to work on my grandson's blessing outfit. Does anyone out there know how to SEW?
2 comments:
I'm so confused. Is that the black bedroom that's now finished? What happened to the other bedspread?
Yes, the black bedroom is finished. The "other" bedspread is still that same bedspread FLIPPED OVER! I couldn't handle the black/gold pattern. I flipped it, and took away the matching shams and turned the small black pillows around so just the black side showed, added some red pillows and there you go. Bud said he didn't mind that I wanted to flip it over.
Post a Comment