Here's a bit more...

Good thing I have a lot of shelving on the entertainment center.

I like this pair.

I "won" that snowman decoration a few years ago at a ward party for singing a carol Karaoke-style.

No corner left undecorated.

This nativity set was made by Bud's mother. It's amazing. The elf with the tree is a countdown calendar which is why the tree is only half decorated. Still more to come...
3 comments:
Pat - you've done enough decorating for all of us! I can't believe all the decorating you've done! I have about 3 things out this year!
That's because she's "Nic-Nac Patti-whack"! It's all even cuter in real life!
Way cute decorations! I love them all. We got your card in the mail Thanks! I'm sorry we can’t make it to the cookie exchange! It sounds like a lot of fun. I hope you guys have a blast!
Post a Comment