Pin It!

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Paris, France- The Hotel

Before I take you through the city, I want to quickly show you a glimpse of our hotel.
This is a relaxing room just off of the pool. I never saw anyone in it. I guess the people visiting Paris have no need of relaxing.

Isn't this pool the coolest one you've ever seen? Bud swam in it twice. You can just imagine, 1 stroke 2 strokes 3 strokes, flip, and repeat. We enjoyed the dry sauna and the steamroom, as well as the exercise room (okay, I didn't enjoy the exercise room, but I did use it). I was tempted to use the fake bake tanning bed, but I chickened out.

Am I just ignorant? This was the "art" in our room. I'm sure I could paint one just like it!

And the most disturbing thing (besides having to pay $17 for a hamburger) was the keyboard over there. They moved the keys around! Take a close look!
If I were to type a message using their keyboard with where my fingers are trained to go, this is what the message would look like...
If I zere to type a ,essqge; this is zhqt it zould look like: <,ostly you cqn reqd everything zithout q proble,; but qs you cqn see; there qre q fez differences including qll the nu,ber keys qnd the subnuber keys qre in strqnge plqces:
Tomorrow I'll take you into the city and tell you the stories that go with it. Oh, and sorry it took me so long to get today's post up (like you were all holding your breath). Just one of those days.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

It almost looks like you are typing with a french accent. That made me laugh.

Sounds like an amazing trip so far.