These are Andes Mint Cookies. The recipe is straight off the back of the bag, except they don't say to drizzle theirs. I had a package of the regular Andes mints so I melted a few in a baggie and drizzled away.
I've already given you this recipe. It's the chocolate chip recipe but with the mini Reese's stirred in, instead of the chocolate chips. If you do it this way, omit the salt on the top of the cookie!
Here's Karen's Lemon Snowflake cookies. She says they're usually a little puffier than this. These are still just as tasty though, even if they are a little flat. It's in the family cookbook if you're looking for that recipe (page 283).
Here's the plates of goodies, ready for wrapping.
And, all set for delivery.
Tomorrow I'll show you the one that never made it to the party. Yes, it was that good. Ugly, but good.
1 comment:
I love the mint ones. In fact, I've eaten all the ones I put on our plates. But I fully intend to still give out the rest of the plates.
Post a Comment