I've had my eye on these guys for a month. They've been hanging out at my local Macey's grocery store. I didn't buy them for 2 reasons, until now. First, I told Bud I wouldn't buy ANYMORE Christmas decorations this year. Second, they were $50 each. But this morning I called the store and asked if they marked their holiday stuff to half-price. I was told they didn't have any holiday items left, so nothing had to be marked down. After I helped Bud dig us out from under a foot of snow on the driveway, I decided to drive to Macey's to see for myself just what was there. Long-story-short, I got what I wanted, and at a great price to boot. Merry day-after-Christmas to me!
My most fabulous gift this year was a contribution from all my kids, but Holly assembled it. It's a re-cap of the year of the activities of my grandkids in pictures and words. Love it!
Happy Birthday to Bekah today!
2 comments:
Holy cow! Those dudes are huge! I got a sweet deal at Macy's today too!!! But I never saw any decorations like those anywhere at my Macy's!
I noticed one macEy's and one Macy's. For my birthday Owen got me a watch from Macy's. Thank you Aunt Patti for the birthday wishes. I had a great day, I met my sister at a half way between us point and had a great lunch. I too, Love shopping on the day after Christmas for great deals. I always buy cards and wrapping plus whatever cute things I can find. Love you.
Post a Comment