What do you get someone who has everything they want?

Brandon had a couple of surprises...

We have a budding photographer in the family. Actually, we have more than one because I have several grandkids who love to use the camera.

Caleb finds an Elmo present from Mommy and Daddy!

Hey- I finally surprised Karen. She's really hard to surprise.

At the end of the evening, Caleb kept saying to me, "cheese." I thought he wanted me to bring him some. Karen said no, he wanted his picture taken!

This was his pose. He is a cute boy. And he really likes grapes from Grandpa!

Jump over to Laura's blog to see another cute boy. I especially love the bottom picture on
this post! And, Happy New Year!
1 comment:
He finally likes to pose for the camera! That is so great. He has the cutest smiling eyes. What a little sweety.
Post a Comment