Pin It!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

All Decked Out

Just empty boxes up there, but I was thinking that I'd give something really small to Bud on Christmas morning and make him go through all the boxes to get to it (they nestle).

This Santa sits on a chair. Bud spent a couple of hours repairing it for me this year (it was defective from the get-go).

Just for looks. The real stuff always went in a different stocking.

Here's the bigger picture. Love it. At least I thought I did. But under the tree was too bare, so I added a few gifts. That's better. At least I thought it was...


Then Bud came home and brought with him something that made it even better...
Can you see what it is? Now I can say it- LOVE IT!
Oh, and if you can see that this picture is a little brighter, hurray- I finally figured out how to get a photo OUT of Photoshop. I know, that's how ridiculous things are with me and Photoshop.

3 comments:

LynnEl Springer said...

I love it! I love living Christmas this year through your pictures! Beautiful poinsettias too! And you did a much better job with the pictures when they are 'lighter'!! :)

Bekah said...

That really is all decked out. Love the tree and the great ornaments. I made a beautiful wreath with poinsettias last year, I love it. I made an even better one this year. I need to get on the ball and put the pictures up.
Love you.

wylie said...

Your house is looking so very festive!!