Pin It!

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Plane Ride

On the first leg of my trip home last night, I got to be on the plane with this little guy!
I was in the row right in front of him. Interestingly enough, Samuel and Michael were also on that same plane.
Caleb was great on the plane.
His mommy kept him very entertained.
She kind of likes him. I do too.
He was trying to get the camera. (I'm having issues with my purse camera taking blurrier than usual pictures)
Just as they made the announcements to put up our tray tables and buckle up for the landing, a certain little boy made an announcement of his own. The flight attendant said he'd have to "wait until we landed." Two year old boys having very recently been potty-trained have a hard time with that, but he did it! Good job, Caleb! I waited until we touched down and were still taxiing before I grabbed him and took him to the "water closet" accompanied by vicious glares from previously-mentioned-flight attendant. What? She never had a two year old?
I'll get to more stories next week about the extra things we got to do while in Chattanooga.

1 comment:

Ren said...

We took those pictures with your "real" camera.