
This book teaches you how to actually USE the food storage that just sits around the house. It helps you get started storing food if you don't know where to start. Crystal shares a lot of recipes on how to incorporate food storage into your everyday cooking. Did you know you can make your own sweetened condensed milk?
There are three book signing dates left, if you want to meet/chat with Crystal, and have her autograph your book.
BOUNTIFUL COSTCO Thursday, June 18th from 1-5 p.m.
SANDY COSTCO Friday, June 19th from 1-5 p.m.
WEST VALLEY COSTCO Saturday, June 20th from 10-2 p.m.
WEST VALLEY COSTCO Saturday, June 20th from 10-2 p.m.
After I picked up this book on Wednesday, when I got home I realized I had forgotten to go to the store (we'd been out of milk for days, and we finished off all the bread that morning). I didn't want to buy the bread and milk from Costco because I can't use up as much milk as I have to buy there before it goes bad, and the bread always seems to be on the stale side. I was planning on a trip to the regular store, but forgot. So, I decided to break out the powdered milk! I mixed some up and put it on my Cheerios the next morning. It was fine! It didn't taste like the awful powdered milk I remembered having to drink when I was little. As for the bread- I decided to stop being lazy and baked up a couple of loaves. I'm feeling very Molly!
2 comments:
Hey! She totally came to our Relief Society last night! We learned tons of cool stuff.
Very impressive Patti! Using the powdered milk and baking loaves of bread.
Post a Comment