Still no name (at the time of this writing)... If you read Holly's blog (technically Nora's blog) you'll have seen that one name up for grabs is Curtain. Okay, that was probably Sara's choice for a name, but when they finally figure it out, I'll let you know. So far, all I have are 2 cell phone pictures and I can't remember my
Flickr sign-in info, so I can't upload them.
In other news,
hmmm. There really is no other news. So instead, I'll post a couple pictures of Mr. Birthday Boy opening his presents. The point here is what my sister calls PRESENTATION.

I guess I just call it PRESENT. Through all the years my kids can probably remember, we had something called "the red box." It was a sturdy, medium-sized gift box that had a lid that slipped over the handles. It made wrapping very easy. There are red-box stories I could tell you that would crack you up.

I didn't have a red box here. But I did have a towel. So Bud's present got wrapped in a towel.

Then my sister came over with her gift.
Hmm. She not only wrapped it but she put a bow on it too.
Hmm. So if you had to choose, which gift would you rather unwrap? I know, you want what's behind door number 3. Wow, is there anyone out there reading this that is old enough to know what that is referring to? Let's Make a Deal? Monte Hall? Oh, but what was the model's name that showed the prize that you just won?

Yes, I remembered it before looking up the info!
Carol Merrill.
Oh, and if you want to know what Bud got- my gift was a
Dremel, Cheryl's gift was a box full of Omaha Steaks.

I know, the towel makes you wonder why in the world I have this, if all I'm going to do is wrap his gift in a towel. Sometimes, there just are no answers available.
4 comments:
That's hilarious! Glad to see you're normal!! :) Happy Birthday to Bud, too, btw!
I did remember that you had organized all your wrapping stuff earlier this year . . . you must have ran out of time or gumption.
I'm cracking up! And I do remember Let's Make a Deal. I used to go home from 5th grade at lunch to eat a bowl of melted cheese and watch Let's Make a Deal. And they play reruns of that show on Game Show Channel and I crack up still everytime I watch that. Monte Hall was the best game show host ever (Sorry Bob Barker). And it is so funny to me when they show the prize showcase and it is a brand new washer, dryer, refridgerator, over, dishwasher and trash compactor and it cost $799!!
To much good stuff. Love that show!
But why the towel? I don't get it.
Bekah, the towel was to "wrap" the present instead of just handing it to him because I was too lazy to put paper and a bow on it.
Post a Comment