Pin It!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Discovery Museum

Friday, the day after the wedding, we took the kids to the hands-on discovery museum.

Hello Samuel and Agnes!

The first thing the kids found to play with was this water basin. It should have been the LAST thing they played with instead (well, turns out it was the last thing too, because they came back to it at the end of our visit).

Eliot's pants were soaking by the time we pulled him away from here.



Yikes! Don't put your mouth on that! He liked the squishy feel, but I pulled him away from here fast (right after I took the picture, of course).

Here's Agnes pressing the button for the wooden pipes to play its song. Isn't her face painting just so beautiful? I have no idea what she's supposed to be.

Here's Samuel pressing the saxophone with his foot while he pressed something else with his hand (the guitar, maybe?). We had all the instruments going at once and it was pretty music!


So many things to do!

Hi, my little Safari dinosaur bone excavator!

The boys had a good time playing with the train set.

Agnes decided Laura would look very lovely as a pink daisy, complete with cow shawl.


Cooking up some fun in the kitchen!

And back to the water basin again. Eliot really loved playing in it so this time we covered him up a little better!


3 comments:

LynnEl Springer said...

Eliot looks just like Laura - and then when I saw his last picture at the water trough, he looks just like Nana!!! :)

LynnEl Springer said...

Looks like a REALLY fun children's museum. I want to take Aidan there!

Laura Read said...

I love, love, love that first picture of Elio with his shirt off by the water. Love it. He looks like such a big boy. We went to a splash park yesterday. Both kids loved it. I may post pictures today if I get around to it.
And so I don't have to comment in the MS cupcake post, any lime ones there?
By the way, the lemon one you sent looks really, really good. I think I'll try it, for sure.