Pin It!

Saturday, June 13, 2009

She Couldn't Wait

Last week, my sister said she was bringing something over and she'd be right there. When the doorbell rang, she was holding a big gift package which she said was for my birthday. I should have taken a picture before I unwrapped it. It was so pretty! Look, even the card has cupcakes on it!
She found this cute cupcake cookbook and then got the idea to put a whole package together with related items! She's so clever.
So a very merry unbirthday to me! It's the earliest birthday present I think I've ever received (my b-day isn't until November). Thanks, Sister! Anyone want some cupcakes? I have a lot of new recipes to try out!

5 comments:

Laura Read said...

Are there any lime cupcake recipes or maybe lemon? I'd like to make some for Eliot's birthday.

wylie said...

You two are too funny! It is the 1/2 birthday present perhaps =)

Val said...

If you want cupcakes, I found a book that has the cutes cupcakes and has some really great recipes in it. It's called "Hello Cupcake" I don't rememeber who it is by, but if you need the name I can get it when I get home, (I'm at work right now). She made easy cupcake designs that anyone can do. Cupcakes are the best!

Cheryl said...

You're welcome Sister! Thanks for the information about the superfine sugar and self-rising flour. I will have to get some so I can start baking!

Stephanie said...

Cute sister! You'll have to start taking pictures of your creations!