I read a Did you know this site existed? This is where you go when you need to know the rules on a particular card game. Leigh Anne's family's favorite game is Samba. I found another game that I want to try out called Pennies From Heaven.
The next time we have a round robin dinner in our neighborhood (and you know if I'm talking to you) we should try it! By the way, when is that going to be? I'm sure the Blue and Gold banquet was over a LONG time ago! If you live in my neighborhood and want to join our round robin dinner group, leave a comment and we'll hook you up with the group!
3 comments:
I want to join your round robin dinner group! But I guess I don't qualify if your stipulations are that I have to live in your neighborhood. Geez - pretty stuck up group then! Sorta clickish, if you ask me!
My word verification is "logoona" - one of my very favorita places in Cali!
We are in again!!! =) But this time your back has to be in good working order so you can enjoy the games more. Who else have you run into here that likes to play card games?
I'm on too, but we'll either have to do it soon, or wait until I'm back from CA, which will be after July 22. (BTW Sister, it's official, I won't be here for the neighborhood breakfast.) If we're going to play a card game again, I want a different partner! Is my house the main course this time? LynnEl, we'll make an exception for you! You can join us anytime!
Post a Comment