Pin It!

Friday, June 19, 2009

He's Like A Fish

Here's what he likes to do best (well, almost).
Right now, he's in Cedar City participating in the Utah Summer Games.
My job is to try to be very quiet while he's competing to keep from acting like a fool, as I'm usually prone to loud cheering (just ask my girls regarding their ballgames when they were young).
This is what his competitor's see as he pulls away from them- a wave and a "bye-bye, see you at the finish line!"
I'll give you all the details (and I hope they won't be "gory" details, just "glory" details) when we get home.

2 comments:

Bekah said...

Good for Uncle Bud! It's great that he actually goes out and does the things that he likes to do. Like me for instance, I like to swim. Lived at a house with a pool for 2 years, swam 6 times total. If you like something do it more! As often as possible. Let's all use Bud as our example. How did he do? I'm waiting to know.

wylie said...

WOW! I didn't know Bud did that!! Impressive.