This is what it looks like when you have a party...

and no one comes.

However, this is my cute cupcake holder that I got for my "birthday." The lemon cupcakes were really good! I'll post the recipe soon.
When I realized no one was going to come, I felt like singing the song about eating worms. You know the one I'm talking about, don't you?
7 comments:
I totally would have come to a party that was hosted by you! Even if you are in Utah!! I guess there is another reason why I like Utah.
The cupcakes look gorgeous!
Ohhhhhh . . . pathetic NON-party goers!!
aw, sorry. I would've come. You know that same thing happened to me on my last birthday. I had a party and no one came. I was singing the song. No body likes me. Then one guy (Jeff's friend) showed up at 9:30 pm. Better than none. Cute cupcakes. Can't wait to try those yummy looking cupcakes!
Did you invite anyone?
I hand-delivered about 11 invitations. Knocked on their doors and everything. Actually SPOKE to a few of them. Our neighborhood was doing a get-better-acquainted party. Evidently, my neighbors want nothing to do with each other.
You get blessings for trying!
Sad! but more cupcakes for you!
Post a Comment