
I had to buy it. It just jumped into my cart! Yes, I was surprised too! I would have looked silly putting it back after that! First on my list-to-try from that book- carrot cake cupcakes (without the nuts, of course). Any taste-tester-takers? Can I have a few of you sign up to eat all the baking I want to do these days?
5 comments:
I want the nuts tho! You can't have carrot cake without nuts, come on!! Plus, if you're not eating them - it won't matter if there's nuts or not!! But I won't be eating them either since I am doing so well right now, losing weight!! Yahoooooo!
I second that! I want the nuts too!
You guys are nuts to like nuts.
Isn't that 2 new cupcakes books in one week? How come you and Bud don't weigh 400 lbs each? I must say I am partial to chocolate. The darker the better:).
Bud doesn't eat sweets very much, even when they're sitting around waiting for him. I on the other hand, tip the hefty scale at just slightly under 300 lbs, uh, more or less. Uh, give or take. Next time dark chocolate is on the docket, it's coming your way, Jennie!
Post a Comment