Pin It!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Swimming

While this guy took a nap...
"we" went swimming (I just took pictures, but I did have my swimsuit on! Does that count?).
This was the warm water. Jackson isn't sure he's going to have fun yet.

Caleb is ready though!

Yes! We're having fun! Just ask these guys! There was a waterfall that was very splashy and very cold.

Jackson thought this was more fun than swimming.

Look at this girl.

She brings me such joy.

You cannot look at this picture of her and not break out into a grin.

Jack was more tentative. "Catch me, Danny."
Look how Danny is so careful with him.

Oops, he's getting in over his head, literally! But Jack is finally smiling!

Danny, come up!


I hope he can hold his breath for a long time!


Still, look how he's trying so hard to keep Jackson above the water.


Such happiness.

Yes, even Jackson had a good time, eventually! And Danny did resurface, in case you were wondering.

4 comments:

LynnEl Springer said...

Those pictures look like everyone was having a GREAT time! And it seems that Danny takes after his mother - as I recall you doing the very same thing with Amy many years ago - when I had to come to your rescue to get Amy from you - so you could resurface yourself!!! Remember?

wylie said...

FUN! Fun! Was this in St. George?

Patti said...

No, this was in Chattanooga, TN, on the day of the wedding for Danny and Erin.

Bekah said...

Cute pictures, have I told you how much I love seeing cousins playing together? Love it!!
They are all so cute. And in case I didn't mention it, I adore the picture of Agnes in her wedding day dress.
Danny looks like a very caring father to Jackson. Cute kids. Thanks for sharing.