My granddaughter has a name and it is not Curtain. I'm pleased! Oh, and it's not Elvira either. Nora and Sara both end in R-A, so Elvira might have been a possibility. I am assured that it never was (hey- what song is in your head right now?). None of the following pictures are mine obviously, so for some of you, these will be a repeat. Sorry.

Welcome to our family little one! We're happy you have joined us! Isn't she so cute?

It is my pleasure to introduce to you my newest grandchild, Mia!

I told Samuel I'd give him the headstart on the announcement of her name, so lots of you already know it. But, did you know that I love her so much already? Yep. Mia is grandchild #7.
10 comments:
I have said it so many times but congratulations. I'm happy for a little baby. I think Mia is a beautiful name for a beautiful baby. And I think in that second picture Mia looks like Sara.
So much love and happiness for everyone!!
Little Mia is beautiful! Look at all that pretty hair! So exciting to welcome her to our little world/family! Congratulations!
She is beautiful!!!
Lucky, lucky you to have 7 beautiful grandbabies! This one is precious.
If Mia is number seven, is Caleb still number four? Because remember how four is your favorite number and Caleb is your favorite grandkid? So he has to be number four still or else Sara will take over as favorite.
I agree with Bekah, Mia looks like Sara. She's a beautiful baby...so much hair! Keira is so blonde you can't really see her hair in her pictures. Congratulations to all!
She really is beautiful! I love the name Mia.
Karen, you totally crack me up. Laugh out loud cracking up going on here. You guys can decide what number you want Jackson to be. It would either be #2 or #6 depending on how you count it out- age versus date of arrival into the family.
She is such a beautiful new born, new borns don't usually look that beautiful =) Mia is a perfect name! Congratulations!
Dad and I were talking the other night and we both thought Mia looks way more like Nora as a baby, especially in that side shot (just think of Sara's funny baby pictures...come on we all know it's true, regardless of how cute she is now and how much we all adore her!). Either way, Mia fits in their family and she's freaking cute.
Post a Comment