Pin It!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Pizza and Presents

Today we're in Hilo, Big Island of Hawaii. (picture still from Oahu. My Hilo pictures are on my work computer).


Caleb's favorite foods are pancakes and pizza. We had pancakes for breakfast, so we needed to have pizza for dinner.


This is Trevor. He's Caleb's cousin on Brandon's side.
Okay, light the candles. Let's get this show on the road (get it? Road? Cars?).
Make a wish...
The Oreo's were supposed to resemble tires. I don't think that came across too well. The track on the cake is crushed Oreo's. The side of the cake is crushed Butterfingers. The green "grass" is frosting. Plain ol'. But I did use a grass tip on the parchment bag to make it look like grass. Impossible to tell from the photo.
So let's check out the presents.

Winnie the Pooh with a very large head. Very large!

What's in this bag?

The little drummer boy (my favorite Christmas song, by the way)

The gang's all here.

Happy Birthday #2 Caleb. That does it for the birthday reporting. You thought I'd never finish.

1 comment:

Bekah said...

These pictures are fun to look at. The cake sounds delicious. It's very creative.
I was thinking next time maybe you could try painting the tires like white walls.