Pin It!

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Look What I Found

I was so surprised to see this...


I don't think we've had a very snowy winter this year (that's because Bud bought a new snowblower/thrower and only got to use it twice), but it's still nice to see the flowers trying to make their appearance again.
Sorry there was no post yesterday (I know- your day just isn't the same without stopping by my little blog and seeing something new). We didn't have internet at home (we're fixing that probably this week) and I've injured (and reinjured) my back, so that's why there was nothing new here yesterday. Hopefully both items will be remedied soon!

3 comments:

Bekah said...

I must admit I missed your post yesterday, but it didn't stop me from re-reading the tantrum-less post. Caleb is a little sweety.

Jenny said...

I went out earlier this afternoon and took pictures of my crocuses. That was going to be my next post. Even though you stole my idea, I will still do it when I get time to upload the picture:). Don't you love those first flowers of the year!

wylie said...

Hey Jenny and Patti you both think alike, can't wait for the spring flowers. I loved seeing the flowers in both your yards!