Pin It!

Friday, March 20, 2009

Caleb's Last Day Being One

A few nights ago, Caleb was playing by himself (he doesn't do that very often- he likes a lot of adult involvement in his life). I noticed what he was playing with...
Hey Caleb, what do you have?
You cute boy!

Tomorrow he will be 2! Oh, and as far as making that 3D Lightning McQueen cake? Yeah, not so much. But what we do come up with will be cute, I'm sure.

1 comment:

Bekah said...

Time flies right? My boy hung out mostly with adults, well all his life. When he got to preschool they had to put him in a peer support group because he followed the teachers and aides around all day, I was worried. But now he is the leader of the pack and the kids flock around him.

Caleb is adorable. Have the terrible two's showed up yet at your house?