If you don't want to see an abundance of pictures of three of my grandkids, stay very far away from this blog for the next several days. In fact, until April 6th. Because that's all you're going to get until then. Run now, there's no turning back!
Here's Nora, helping me make Caleb's birthday cake on Saturday morning.
How sweet is this hug?
Three little sweethearts for me to love.
And this one? She will talk your ear off. She was crawling around on the floor and said "Guess what I am." After several unsuccessful guesses on our part, she exclaimed "I'm a catapillar."
They were having a rolling contest.
Putting shoes on so some outside fun could be had.
Now we're having races.
Caleb didn't much care about winning the race.
In fact, he was happy watching the girls do most all the racing.
2 comments:
Beautiful little ones to be sure!
Great Pictures. They all look like good friends. I love the close up of Nora - she has such pretty eyes. She is a good big sister too. Looks like the weather was good for outside fun time.
Your making memories here for these little ones. I can remember going to Grandma's house when I was little and playing with some of my cousins. It just doesn't get any better.
Thanks for sharing. Oh P.S. - the link on the family blog did not take me directly to the Kandidkiddies site (OR whatever it is called). The URL is to long, it is like two links in one. But I found it.
We recently went and had a picture session with Ryan and all his cousins. We thought it would be so much easier now that they are bigger because we used to take them every Easter and Halloween when they were babies and I'll tell you what - it really wasn't easier. It was still like pulling teeth just to get them all smiling, sitting still, and looking at the camera. Phew - I'll be sure to post those after we get them in April.
Post a Comment