Pin It!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

If I Could Turn Back Time

In preparing tomorrow's post, I was looking at some old photos. I came across this one.

I tried to explain to Karen some feelings I was having and it took me a couple minutes to be able to start talking (I'm a crier...everyone knows it). I wanted her to know that there would come a time when she would want to have this time in her life back- to hug and kiss her little Caleb and remember how sweet he was when he was two (okay, in a couple of weeks he'll be two).
I wish I could take these kids back for a little while and hug them and hold them! I'm so glad I was chosen to be their mom.
(Samuel-12, Karen-9, Laura-7, Danny-5)

5 comments:

LynnEl Springer said...

Yep, I totally agree - I wish I could have all mine back young again too - and play with them all and have fun together again, and then I think - I'm so glad to be in this stage of my life now too. Family - what a wonderful thing!

Jenny said...

I bet that is a tough one. I know I will be the same way. Sometimes I remember when my 13- yr.-old was little and tears come to my eyes. Cute kids!

wylie said...

I can only imagine how intense those feelings must be, I already get it and mine are 8 yr old and 3 yr old!

Laura said...

What a fun picture. The funeral was for Brother Jim Cordell. It was really nice.

M.E. said...

Oh you make me sad! I already feel like time is slipping away too fast!