
Two days ago, I should have posted this, but I didn't realize it until the day was mostly done (and still wouldn't have if the guy on the radio hadn't told me). I couldn't post it yesterday due to wishing Karen and Brandon a happy anniversary (somethings take precedence). It only happens a few times each century. Do you know what happened two days ago? We should have had a big celebration for it! It was Square Root Day! I'm betting that you didn't have a big celebration for it either. We missed out on the opportunity for a huge party! We can't have another chance at it until 4/4/16. Let's start planning for it now! Or, soon anyway. Can't let another one slip by us unaware.
And does anyone know how to work one of these?
3 comments:
That thing you showed is a slide rule - if you really want to know how it works Walt can show you! Thanks for the cute pictures of Karen and brandon - I remember the cake well! cute pictures of Caleb - he gets cuter all the time. Love your mom (please)
We also let Monday's holiday go by too - Casmir Pulaski Day! Only celebrated in Illinois - but all the kids get off a day from school! My kids LOVED that holiday!
I bet you Obama had a party for it. He has had a party every week for something like this.
If only we had personal assistants then maybe they could have arranged it for us.
Post a Comment