
Today we're in Kona, on the Big Island. We'll be doing a session at the temple today instead of sightseeing becauase, frankly, we've never thought there was too much to see in Kona.
(yes, this is still another picture of Oahu, but you wouldn't know that if I didn't tell you.)One of the presents Caleb got for his birthday was this t-ball set. At dawn's early light, the kids headed outside to try it out.

Nora is tapping the bat to the ground like the big-leaguer's do before they step up to the plate.

Batter up!


Here, Sara. You try it.

Somehow, I don't have a picture of Sara hitting the ball. Hmmm.
3 comments:
Is Nora left handed?
My son got a tee ball set when he was 2. I thought he was way to young but he really wasn't. But we let him play in the house until he got to good then he had to go outside. But it paid off, he likes baseball a lot. I'm so glad. I love baseball. Looks like the kids had a great time.
No, Nora is not left-handed. But because she doesn't have much experience in hitting a ball yet, that was just the side she picked to hit from.
Post a Comment