Pin It!

Friday, April 3, 2009

Swimming Like A Fish

Still in Kauai... the goal is to get decent pictures or Waimea Canyon (which this photo is not showing).

Here we are- The Sand Hollow Aquatic Center, or SHAC. This is the same place where Bud swims in the Huntsman Games in October. There's 2 pools. One for boring lap-swimming and one for the kids.

Caleb wasn't too sure about it all in the beginning.

But Mommy quickly showed him how fun it was!


He even liked the little slide (although you can't prove it by this picture)

Alert, alert! Yucky picture coming up!

Just as I was about to take Sara's picture of her coming down the frog slide, and a guy walked in front of the camera. If he could only see himself from this angle...this is what I'll probably look like when I get off the cruise ship. Except that I'm not a man.

Sorry about that last photo. I just couldn't help myself. Here's Sara without the Tummy-man.

Caleb is going up to ride the big big slide. The super huge slide!

I paused to get that picture of Caleb going up the stairs and when I turned around, I pretty much missed the only good picture of Nora on the slide.

It was very difficult to get a shot that was in focus because frankly, I don't know how to use my camera other than the pre-set buttons. This was set on the sports icon. However, I'm currently enrolled in a photography class and I hope to increase my knowledge by a bundle on how to use my camera. Like in manual mode! I know. Scary.

Sara and Samuel going down the big slide. Blurry. Sorry.




Sara has no fear. She is game for anything. It's a good thing it was mandatory for her to have a life vest on because she was under the water a few times more than I'd have liked. But she loved it all.





They never wanted to leave. They had so much fun they thought they could just stay there forevermore. Blue lips and all.

No comments: