What's your favorite thing to do with strawberries? Here's Karen's. This was her farewell dessert before she went to New Jersey. And one for Brandon too. How do you like your strawberries?
If that is a cake made of "pound" that is my favorite way. If it is a cake made of "angel" I would like it, too, but it's not as good as the pound kind.
I also like it in those new funky salads with the candied nuts.
I would like strawberries just how you used them. Have any leftovers? Are you having a hard time cooking for less people in your house? -- bring the leftovers here =)
In answer to the strawberry question I just like them anyway and every way. Fresh, on cake, in a strawberry pie, on top of waffles with whipped cream, in freezer jam etc etc.
4 comments:
If that is a cake made of "pound" that is my favorite way. If it is a cake made of "angel" I would like it, too, but it's not as good as the pound kind.
I also like it in those new funky salads with the candied nuts.
I would like strawberries just how you used them. Have any leftovers? Are you having a hard time cooking for less people in your house? -- bring the leftovers here =)
In answer to the strawberry question I just like them anyway and every way. Fresh, on cake, in a strawberry pie, on top of waffles with whipped cream, in freezer jam etc etc.
I like mine best like Stephanie plus ice cream and on Grandma's waffles.
Yes, the cake is pound.
Post a Comment