Pin It!

Monday, March 31, 2008

Did you ever feel like this?


I came to work late this morning because I wanted to check out a kitchen store first. The store was awesome. It reminded me of a store in Missouri that we went to when visiting Bud's daughter on her mission at Adam-Ondi-Ahman a few years ago. At the time, I remember thinking "I wish they had a store like this where I live." Turns out "they" do. It just took me awhile to find it. I finally bought my breadmaking ingredients and now I'm ready to bake! Watch out Little Red Hen! My excitement dimmed, however, when I pulled into the parking lot at work and saw Bud's car. The whole rear end was smashed in. I couldn't believe it. I ran inside to see what happened and if he was hurt. He told me that he wasn't hurt, but that a woman ran right into him while he was waiting to make a left-hand turn. I asked him if his neck hurt or anything. He said he was fine, but now we have a smashed Jeep. So the question is, do we repair it or just go get a new car? We've been wanting an economical car to take back and forth (why isn't it forth and back?) to St. George, but we didn't want to have to buy it just quite yet. I guess we'll decide in a couple days.
April Fool's day is today. Hmm. Okay, just kidding on the whole car crash story, but the kitchen store story is true. I really did find an awesome kitchen store. And we really are considering a new car, but not because anything happened to the old one.
Have a good day and watch out for dumb pranks and jokes. Tomorrow for sure I'll give you the cookie recipe I promised.

No comments: