Pin It!

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Civil War


Last night we went to dinner at Cracker Barrel with my mom and Walt. This very grainy picture shows Bud playing checkers with Mom. He told us after the game that he's never lost a game of checkers in 60 years. We never knew. Now we'll never play with him anymore unless he shares his strategy with us (or at least me).
After dinner we went to Hale Theatre to see The Civil War, starring Merrill Osmond.

I highly recommend this to anyone that lives in the Salt Lake area to go see it. It was such a good production. I loved the music so much I think I will go buy the soundtrack for it. I'm such a crybaby. Lots of tears thinking of all the men and boys that lost their lives for a cause they believed in and tears for the people who spent their lives without freedom because of slavery.

No comments: