And for fun, Karen posted a personality-type thing on her blog last week. I answered the questions just out of curiosity (yeah, that was one of the questions-are you curious?) and here's how it typed me. I must say, it's not too far off the mark. How do they do this? Did they sneak into my house to see how I've decorated with green and turquoise to know they were my dominant colors?
#AFEEEE |
Your dominant hues are green and blue. You're smart and you know it, (not THAT smart- just ask my kids) and want to use your power to help people and relate to others. Even though you tend to battle with yourself, you solve other people's conflicts well. Your saturation level is low - You stay out of stressful situations and advise others to do the same (like when Cheryl would get in screaming fights with my dad when she was a teenager, I tried to tell her to just be quiet and she'd be better off, but she wouldn't). You may not always be the go-to person when something really needs to be done (I tend to stress out), but you know never to blow things out of proportion. Your outlook on life is bright. You see good things in situations where others may not be able to, and it frustrates you to see them get down on everything. |
So go take the quiz. See if it pegs you close to acurate.
4 comments:
So I took your test - and I am a lavendar! I love lavendar! Here's my results!
"You are lavender. Your dominant hue is blue, making you a good friend who people love and trust. You're good in social situations and want to fit in. Just be careful not to compromise who you are to make them happy.
Your saturation level is very low - you have better things to do than jump headfirst into every little project. You make sure your actions are going to really accomplish something before you start because you hate wasting energy making everyone else think you're working.
Your outlook on life is bright. You see good things in situations where others may not be able to, and it frustrates you to see them get down on.
love ya! oh, btw - I also have vertigo!! Pretty weird that Walt, Mom and I all have it on the same weekend!
I took the test for Caleb. He got orchid.
Ha ha. I made Brandon take the test and he got pale turquoise too!
Brandon took the test for Caleb and got violet. Funny that we think so similarly about our little guy. :)
Post a Comment