Pin It!

Sunday, March 30, 2008

The Perfect Message

I wanted to talk about this person today. Do you know who it is?


Hurry...guess now! Time's up.

For years I've been worried about how I would feel about President Monson being the prophet. At the funeral of President Hinckley, I felt good about the things Pres. Monson said, and thought maybe I'd be okay with him after all. This month in the Ensign, Pres. Monson wrote an article called Treasures of Eternal Value. I was very pleased with what he had to say and am in complete agreement with him. For those who want the Reader's Digest version, he said there are 3 things to guide us to eternal happiness.


1- Learn from the past.
2- Prepare for the future.
3- Live in the present.
Last week, a friend told me if a thing was worth doing, do it now. And, if it was worth doing once, do it again! Same adage as if you get the choice to sit it out or dance, dance (just try not to step on anyone's toes while you're dancing unless they're wearing steel-toed boots).

No comments: