Pin It!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Absent Minded

Last night I put some pictures into frames and was going to share them with you today, however, I forgot the cable that connects the camera to the computer, and not having time to go back home for it, I don't get to show you how they turned out. So, second best is to just show you the pictures that got framed. I know how excited you are about it.
The first two pictures go in the bathroom upstairs where it is decorated in chocolate brown and turquoise.


This last one is in the main floor half-bath, along with two other barn pictures. I'm thinking I will unframe one of the barn pictures and put up a wild horses picture courtesy of The Pioneer Woman.


By the way, Pioneer Woman won two Bloggie awards yesterday. One for best food weblog and one for best writing of a weblog. Seriously, if you have never read her stuff or tried one of her recipes, you need to reconsider your priorities.

1 comment:

LynnEl Springer said...

Are these pictures you took personally - except for the Pioneer Woman one? Cuz the one picture looks like the natural bridge picture in aruba!