Pin It!

Monday, August 8, 2011

In Search Of This

This is one of my favorite photographs. My mom bought a print of this barn years ago and I love have always loved it. Then I found a smaller version and it hangs in my guest bedroom downstairs. We're on our way to go find it this week. If I can find it, I'll probably take 4 million pictures of it, hoping for one good one. Wish me luck. This is what retired people do, right?

3 comments:

Terry said...

Oh...I know right where that is. :) In fact, I have even painted it...from a photo, not in person, but I still know where it is. One of my favorite places in the world, Jackson, Wyoming. Hope you find it! Have a great trip!!

Stacey said...

I was going to comment on your anniversary post but it's not here!! Anyway, Happy Anniversary!!!!! I'm so glad you and Bud found each other!!

Wendy said...

This is a classic and I love it too! We've seen this barn but never with the Tetons so clear in the background. They are truly magnificent mountains and the national parks up there are just gorgeous. Have a fantastic trip!!