
Pin It!
Friday, August 5, 2011
A Birthday Dinner
Last night we went to Orem for dinner to celebrate Amy's birthday (Happy Birthday on Sunday, Amy!). The restaurant is called Asian Panda. The food was good. These are just the appetizers! There was more food than we knew what to do with and we all walked away super full.
Here's the gang- speaking of gang, there was a lot of police activity outside! Mike was sure it was a drug bust. I didn't take a picture. Sorry.
Here's Bud's fortune. I thought it was very appropriate, what with his recent retirement and all.
And here was my fortune. I was so excited, and extra motivated this morning while exercising.
My goal is to lose 6 pounds by October 1. That should be easy enough, right? Then I'll be at my Wii weight and the machine can stop telling me that my BMI should be at 22.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Both of fortunes came true...mine said: you will have an exciting night tonight...it was exciting, but not in a good way. Kim's said something like: a visitor will be of help to you...yeah, the police department, medics, firemen...if you can call them "visitors."
Sister, that is too funny. Sad, but funny.
Sorry Cheryl! But it was a really fun night and a great meal! Thanks for the fun cards and thoughtful gifts too! You guys are great! :)
Post a Comment