These were the pictures I took of the geyser that night.
Okay, yes, I took a lot more pictures than just those three, but it gives you a sampling of how they turned out. The morning we left the park (Wednesday), the sky was blue with nice cottony clouds. I told Bud that I really wanted to go to Old Faithful again to get better pictures (which is why when I said the same thing about the barn, he wasn't surprised in the least).
Pin It!
Monday, August 15, 2011
Thar She Blows, Again
I haven't been to Yellowstone since I was a child, and I remembered nothing about it, except that my dad took me fishing and said he'd eat his hat if I caught a fish. I caught a fish. He did not eat his hat. Bud and I got to the park around 3 PM on Monday. We got to Old Faithful at about 6:30 PM and had to wait about 45 minutes for it to go off. I was excited, as was everyone else there. I guess the exciting thing is just that it goes off pretty much when they say it will. Maybe it is just some guy "behind the curtain" turning on the hose when they tell him to???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yep, worth the redo.
Way better. I've put up four new posts of Miss Olive. Just for you.
That second group of photos is absolutely fantastic!
Post a Comment