Pin It!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

It Wasn't On Sunday, It's Today

For some reason, Blogger posted this before they were supposed to, and it made it seem like Sunday was my anniversary, which is wasn't. Therefore, I'm reposting this again today, and adding a different movie to it. Sorry about the mix-up!

Today is my anniversary. Bud and I been married to each other for a brief nine years. It's been amazing and adventurous and I wouldn't trade it for anything. No, the following isn't our wedding picture. If I showed you that, you wouldn't recognize me because I was still coloring my hair back then.
Somewhere in France...

The Monte Carlo Casino...there's a long story that goes with this- but, some other time.

And it's been eight years (minus two days) since we were married here. That was even better.

And here you can see a quick video of Bud's favorite past time. He's in lane four.


1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Happy anniversary. Have a fun, safe trip and you gave a nice testimony today.