Yesterday I managed to do a little crafting. The other day I had seen
these really cute bags on How Does She. Since the only substantial piece of felt I had in my small stash was black, my only option was to make the cat. I made a mistake, thereby having even less of a stash, hence the orange sides on the bag instead of it being all black. The face is a little skiwhompas, and it looks a little weird, but really, when it comes down to it, what counts is what's on the inside, right? At least that's what they're always preaching at church.
I'm thinking I'll go pick up a little more felt (although I tried yesterday, but Walmart didn't have any) and make the other two bags.
Then maybe I'll ring your doorbell on October 31 and ask you to feed the kitty.
3 comments:
As long as you dress up I am fine putting treats in your bag! I think it turned out cute!
With all the other adults that beg for candy from our neighborhood, what's one more, right? If only those adults were actually FROM our neighborhood!
very cute, I like it with the orange along the side panels--excited to see you on my door step on Halloween
Post a Comment