Caleb will only eat chocolate chip cookies (and Oreos). You'd think that a kid would love cookies of any kind. I had some frosted animal cookies downstairs and he turned them down immediately. Since we made
these cookies a couple weeks ago, we have made them again and again. I finally got to taste one on the same day they were baked, and I can understand why he wants me to keep making them. I have finally found my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe. The search is officially over. If you haven't tried this recipe yet, what are you waiting for?

He allowed me to take his picture, but kept leaning over to his mom because he loves being next to her, and likes her to be in the picture too.

"Okay, Nana- are you done yet? Seriously!"

How could I be done when there was still this picture waiting to be taken? Okay,
now I'm done.

Happiness is a warm cookie. And a sweet grandson. Or a sweet grandson eating a warm cookie. And I want you all to know that I refrained from licking all that melted chocolate from his face, but it wasn't easy.
No comments:
Post a Comment