Today is my sister's birthday. Happy Birthday to you! Just let me say that it makes me so happy that you are not only my sister, but my one-street-over neighbor! Never change that!
My hair is too long, my butt is too big, my old front doors were ugly but my birthday was wonderful! Thanks sister for the "fun" gift. I have no plans to stop being your sister, or your neighbor!!
Cheryl, you are hilarious! Too long of hair (whatever), too big of butt (whatever), too ugly of doors (whatever)!! You are beautiful and always look beautiful! And your house always looks beautiful! I hope you had a terrific birthday too! Double nickels are so fun - Ya know I remember when we paid 5 cents for milk at lunch at Wakeham and I loved, LOVED being the person who got to do collect everyone's nickels for their milk! I have LOVED nickels ever since! Isn't that weird? But so true! Love you Cher and Pat!
Thanks Nell. I've always loved nickels too. I remember candy bars being a nickel. My birthday was great! Kim made the whole week wonderful. Now I get to have a relaxing, quiet few days all to myself. Ahhhh!
5 comments:
Happy birthday Cheryl! That is such an old picture as I know her doors are much prettier that that now:).
Jenny, you are right. This picture was taken when we knew they were going to be the new owners of the house, so it was three years ago!
My hair is too long, my butt is too big, my old front doors were ugly but my birthday was wonderful! Thanks sister for the "fun" gift. I have no plans to stop being your sister, or your neighbor!!
Cheryl, you are hilarious! Too long of hair (whatever), too big of butt (whatever), too ugly of doors (whatever)!! You are beautiful and always look beautiful! And your house always looks beautiful! I hope you had a terrific birthday too! Double nickels are so fun - Ya know I remember when we paid 5 cents for milk at lunch at Wakeham and I loved, LOVED being the person who got to do collect everyone's nickels for their milk! I have LOVED nickels ever since! Isn't that weird? But so true! Love you Cher and Pat!
Thanks Nell. I've always loved nickels too. I remember candy bars being a nickel. My birthday was great! Kim made the whole week wonderful. Now I get to have a relaxing, quiet few days all to myself. Ahhhh!
Post a Comment