Pin It!

Monday, September 19, 2011

Hand-Over-Fist

Verrrrry Early Saturday morning, we participated in a yard sale. It's the first yard sale I can remember hosting in over 20 years.
You can see how excited she is about being not only awake at this hour but having to be functional at this hour. Very excited.
On the other hand, this boy was a fantastic salesperson. He demonstrated this trampoline for an extremely long time, shouting out as he jumped "Sixty dollars! Sixty dollars!"
Despite his most excellent efforts, the trampoline remained unsold (which was his not so secret hope in the first place).
But come on, I just can't see how anyone could resist this face! I'd have bought that trampoline if I hadn't already owned it!

Between Karen's stuff and mine, we raked in over $500. Not bad for stuff I would have been just as happy to have given to D.I.

1 comment:

LynnEl Springer said...

You just bought that musical trampoline! And now you're trying to sell it? Wow! Doesn't look like your little cute boy wants to let it go - no wonder no one purchased it!! :) Great garage sale!!