I love costumes. Ryan is a vampire this year. This is the first year he has been something scary. That's a fun post, thanks for sharing. I love Halloween I will have someone take a picture of me in my costume tonight. I dress up as a witch every year. For at least 5 years. I don't think you're ever to old for tric-or-treating! I have my own candy bag. Candy, candy, candy.
I love Halloween candy. I love Halloween decorations. I don't love trying to figure out what my kids would be for Halloween tho. It was always so stressful for me - cuz I either had to sew their costume or figure out a why to make it out of either garbage bags, (one year Amy was a bag of trash), cardboard boxes (Noah was a robot one year and Amy was a Rubix Cube) but I just always was stressing over what 6 kids would be wearing. I just hated that part! Plus, when they got all cutely dressed up - it would be so cold, that they would have to wear their coat so you couldn't see their cuteness after all. :(
2 comments:
I love costumes. Ryan is a vampire this year. This is the first year he has been something scary.
That's a fun post, thanks for sharing.
I love Halloween I will have someone take a picture of me in my costume tonight. I dress up as a witch every year. For at least 5 years.
I don't think you're ever to old for tric-or-treating! I have my own candy bag. Candy, candy, candy.
I love Halloween candy. I love Halloween decorations. I don't love trying to figure out what my kids would be for Halloween tho. It was always so stressful for me - cuz I either had to sew their costume or figure out a why to make it out of either garbage bags, (one year Amy was a bag of trash), cardboard boxes (Noah was a robot one year and Amy was a Rubix Cube) but I just always was stressing over what 6 kids would be wearing. I just hated that part! Plus, when they got all cutely dressed up - it would be so cold, that they would have to wear their coat so you couldn't see their cuteness after all. :(
Post a Comment