Pin It!

Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Handout

I have to teach the lesson in Relief Society this morning. I think I'd better read it again before I have to teach it! It was a good experience for me to prepare it because it was just what I needed to learn. The lesson is about having storms in our life but trusting in God in spite of our difficulties, and knowing that we must pass through trials to prove ourselves faithful.
My mom and sister will be guest speakers (whatever it takes so I don't have to do all the talking!). Amy was going to come too, but she had to teach RS in her ward today and couldn't switch it to another week. Then it's my house for dinner afterwards (kind of a reward for them helping me with my lesson). If any of the recipes turn out well, I'll let you know later in the week.
This is my handout (sorry for the weird shadows- what's up with that?). They were fun to make! I was wondering if I could have a calling that was just for making the handouts for other people's lessons. Let them teach it, and I'll do their handouts. Is there such a calling?

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Super cute handouts - you would be great as the handout lady of the ward. Everything you do is wonderful and the lesson would have been too if we hadn't taken so much of your time! I'm soooo sorry about that. I couldn't believe I used up all your time! You sure didn't have to talk much is right! Thanks for dinner too. Such a busy day for you! It was wonderful, as usual, but not as wonderful as you!