On Saturday night while Bud and Biff went to the Priesthood session, I went to Deseret Bookstore with my friend, Katye. They had three "celebrity" guests there, one of whom was Carmen Rasmusen
I would put her picture up, but since I'm at the library's computer and they won't let me access that file, you'll just have to either remember in your head who she is and what she looks like, or click on the link to refresh your memory.
I spoke to her briefly, and told her she had grown up a lot since being on the show (she's currently pregnant, having married the son of the guy who's next in line for the job of governor if the current guy, Bud's former boy scout, Jon Jr. were to bail from the job).
I asked her if it was more stress or more fun to be on the show. She said "more stress". She also said she wished she would have allowed herself to have more fun while she was doing it, but that's how it goes.
We talked about Simon for a moment and I said it was too bad he gets such a bad rap all the time because he's always right on the money with what he says. She agreed.
That was about all I could come up with for conversation, so I said goodbye and waited for the store to announce my name as a winner, which they shortly did. Katye and I both won the same thing, a dvd of Nephi and the Brass Plates (the cartoon-like version). That's better than last year for me though because I didn't win ANYTHING last time! Kayte won the grand prize last year, so it was a big step down for her!
No comments:
Post a Comment